Our Commercial Law department provides comprehensive legal advice to business entities and individuals on transactions with commercial and financial implications such as:
Sale and purchase of companies and hotels.
Our multidisciplinary team, which includes a specialist in Balearic tourism law, offers comprehensive advice on the aquisition and sale of companies, and particularly of hotel businesses.
- Company formation
- Modification of company statutes
- Shareholder agreements
- Divestitures – sales, liquidations and closure of companies
- Mergers, aquisitions, divisions
- Advice in all legal and organizational matters during bankruptcy proceedings
- Safeguarding of creditor interests
- Insolvency administration, receivership and liquidation
Generation of contracts based on commercial Law
- Work-, service- and agency contracts
- Analysis of the most appropriate form of contract for each client’s situation
- Negotiation and drafting of all kinds of contracts, both national and international
- General conditions of purchase/sale
Our legal team provides a wide range of specialized legal services. We can assist you in your own language , this includes English, German, Spanish and Catalan.
[contact-form-7 id=”3958″ title=”contacto_eng”]