Our Commercial Law department provides comprehensive legal advice to business entities and individuals on transactions with commercial and financial implications such as:
Sale and purchase of companies and hotels.
Our multidisciplinary team, which includes a specialist in Balearic tourism law, offers comprehensive advice on the aquisition and sale of companies, and particularly of hotel businesses.
- Company formation
- Modification of company statutes
- Shareholder agreements
- Divestitures – sales, liquidations and closure of companies
- Mergers, aquisitions, divisions
- Advice in all legal and organizational matters during bankruptcy proceedings
- Safeguarding of creditor interests
- Insolvency administration, receivership and liquidation
Generation of contracts based on commercial Law
- Work-, service- and agency contracts
- Analysis of the most appropriate form of contract for each client’s situation
- Negotiation and drafting of all kinds of contracts, both national and international
- General conditions of purchase/sale
Please contact us
Our legal team provides a wide range of specialized legal services. We can assist you in your own language , this includes English, German, Spanish and Catalan.
In this article, we look at the key points (20) that need to be considered when buying and selling a property. 1. Urban planning regulations 1.1 Land Register and Cadastre – A PARADOX Caution: The [...]
I am sorry to have to tell you that this idea, with which many clients come to our office, unfortunately does not correspond to reality. The aim of child maintenance in the event of [...]