Taxation on individuals
- Income tax and wealth tax.
- Tax on inheritance and gifts.
- Purchase taxes and taxes derived from property sales and rentals.
- Taxation for non-residents in matters related to double taxation.
- Applications and management of claims for tax and fiscal benefits
Please contact us
Our legal team provides a wide range of specialised legal services. We can assist you in your own language including English, German, Spanish and Catalan.
WEALTH TAX [IP] AND LARGE FORTUNE SOLIDARITY TAX [ISGF] and the NON-RESIDENTS WITH REAL ESTATE PROPERTY IN SPAIN
1. CURRENT TAXATION OF NON-RESIDENTS WITH ASSETS IN SPAIN 1.1. NON-RESIDENTS OF COUNTRIES WITHOUT DOUBLE TAXATION AGREEMENT [DTA, hereinafter, Spanish initials: CDI] WITH SPAIN OR WITH CDI WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE THE WEALTH TAX [IP] [...]
1 – Do the Balearic Islands have its own civil law? The Spanish Civil Code (Código Civil) is not applicable in all its parts to the entire territory of Spain. Rather, in certain areas and [...]