Our Commercial Law department provides comprehensive legal advice to business entities and individuals on transactions with commercial and financial implications such as:
Sale and purchase of companies and hotels.
Our multidisciplinary team, which includes a specialist in Balearic tourism law, offers comprehensive advice on the aquisition and sale of companies, and particularly of hotel businesses.
- Company formation
- Modification of company statutes
- Shareholder agreements
- Divestitures – sales, liquidations and closure of companies
- Mergers, aquisitions, divisions
- Advice in all legal and organizational matters during bankruptcy proceedings
- Safeguarding of creditor interests
- Insolvency administration, receivership and liquidation
Generation of contracts based on commercial Law
- Work-, service- and agency contracts
- Analysis of the most appropriate form of contract for each client’s situation
- Negotiation and drafting of all kinds of contracts, both national and international
- General conditions of purchase/sale
Please contact us
Our legal team provides a wide range of specialized legal services. We can assist you in your own language , this includes English, German, Spanish and Catalan.
Prevention of money laundering: New obligation to incorporate into the company register (before 3rd of September 2019)
The Royal Decree Law No. 11/2018 has recently reformed Law 10/2018 of 28 April on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism. An additional provision now requires all-natural persons and legal entities [...]
Nowadays the sale of a property is covered with a great documentary and technical complexity. Indeed, when dealing with operations of high economic and vital relevance, there are many constraints that should be considered. Therefore, [...]