Areas of Practise – Law – Commercial Law
Our Commercial Law department provides comprehensive legal advice to business entities and individuals on transactions with commercial and financial implications such as:
Sale and purchase of companies and hotels.
Our multidisciplinary team, which includes a specialist in Balearic tourism law, offers comprehensive advice on the aquisition and sale of companies, and particularly of hotel businesses.
- Company formation
- Modification of company statutes
- Shareholder agreements
- Divestitures – sales, liquidations and closure of companies
- Mergers, aquisitions, divisions
- Advice in all legal and organizational matters during bankruptcy proceedings
- Safeguarding of creditor interests
- Insolvency administration, receivership and liquidation
Generation of contracts based on commercial Law
- Work-, service- and agency contracts
- Analysis of the most appropriate form of contract for each client’s situation
- Negotiation and drafting of all kinds of contracts, both national and international
- General conditions of purchase/sale
Please contact us
Our legal team provides a wide range of specialized legal services. We can assist you in your own language , this includes English, German, Spanish and Catalan.
COMPLAINT FORM BEFORE THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AGAINST DISCRIMINATION OF NON-EU RESIDENTS WHO RENT REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES IN SPAIN (in Non-Resident Income Tax)
The purpose of this post is to encourage the presentation of complaints before the European Commission against the brutal and unjustified tax discrimination suffered by residents (Spanish or foreign) in non-EU countries with real estate [...]